Calendar & Donation Opportunities
Petoskey Education Foundation Calendar
The PEF strives to enhance the educational experience within the Public Schools of Petoskey. Continued educational improvement takes strong efforts from the entire community. An important rung in the ladder where we all can assist our students is funding for the PEF. The scholarships and student/teacher grants are funded 100% by generous donations from the public.
The three fun events listed below -- as well as the listed donation opportunities -- are vehicles by which you can donate to the continuing efforts of the PEF to make the Public Schools of Petoskey a world-class institution for learning and personal growth. If you would like to discuss other donation opportunities, feel free to personally contact one of the Petoskey Education Foundation trustees.
February 22, 2021: Pizza Pizzazz
On the last Monday in February, participating Petoskey pizza parlors donate $1 for each pizza purchased to the Petoskey Education Foundation. It's a perfect time to host a pizza party at your office or treat the family to a pizza dinner, all the while knowing you're supporting the Public Schools of Petoskey.
May 2021: Annual Dinner (Subject to COVID-19 Restrictions)
Purchase tickets for the Petoskey Education Foundation Annual Dinner held each Spring at the wonderful Petoskey Bay View Country Club. There are no long speeches, no award presentations, and no customary board proceedings -- just a warm "thank you" and a delicious four-course dinner.
July 8, 2021: Golf Outing
On the second Thursday of each July, the Petoskey Education Foundation hosts its charity golf outing at the Petoskey-Bay View Country Club. Play as an individual, gather your foursome or contribute as a sponsor of the outing.
- Bequests - An addition to your will, with the help of your attorney, reduces the size of your taxable estate. Therefore, the costs of your bequest may be offset by a reduction in state and federal inheritance taxes.
- Life Insurance - Arrange a new policy with the Petoskey Education Foundation as the beneficiary, or donate a paid-up policy.
- Real Estate - A piece of property, a cottage, a farm or a home may be a donation to the Foundation.
- Securities - Stocks and/or bond investment proceeds may be donated to the Petoskey Education Foundation.
- Memorial Contributions - Contributions may be made in the memory of a loved one.
- Honorary Contributions - Contributions may be made to honor a special teacher, friend, relative or family member.
Make a Difference!