Welcome to Petoskey Schools’ Employment Page
To apply for an open position:
- Please click on the open position to go to the electronic application.
- Attach cover letter, resume, references, transcripts and teaching certificate (if applicable) to your electronic application.
- Address correspondence to Mr. Chris Parker, Superintendent.
- Any application packets not following the listed requirements or that are incomplete may not be reviewed.
The following positions are anticipated openings for the 2021/2022 school year. Candidates must meet all state and federal teacher certification requirements.
- Internal candidates only, send letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- External candidates, please click on job title to apply for the position.
Posted March 12, 2021
Internal Deadline: March 19, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
External Deadline: Open Until Filled
If interested, please contact Ron Griffin at 231-348-2344 or email@example.com.
If interested, please contact Joel Dohm at 231-348-2104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEAD VARSITY BOYS TENNIS COACH
Food Service Positions
If interested in applying for a position, please contact Beth Kavanaugh at (231) 348-2183 or email@example.com.
COOK - 6.5 Hours/Day - Petoskey High School
COOK HELPER - 4.5 Hours/Day - Petoskey High School
COOK HELPER - 3 Hours/Day - Petoskey Middle School
COOK HELPER - 5.75 Hours/Day - Petoskey Middle School
Interested in becoming a bus driver? Contact Rosetta Stanley at (231) 487-9632
Alcona Behavioral Health Positions
Please visit Alcona Health Center for more information.
Substitute Teaching Positions - Daily
All Substitute Teachers for the Public Schools of Petoskey are contracted with EDUStaff. Please contact EDUStaff, to begin the process, at www.edustaffonline.com or call 877.97.GOEDU (46338).
The Public Schools of Petoskey offers a Substitute Longevity Bonus. For every 20 full days working as a substitute teacher, the district will pay the substitute $100. This bonus is paid at the end of each semester.