Welcome to Petoskey Schools’ Employment Page
To apply for an open position:
- Please click on the open position to go to the electronic application.
- Attach cover letter, resume, references, transcripts and teaching certificate (if applicable) to your electronic application.
- Address correspondence to Mr. Chris Parker, Superintendent.
- Any application packets not following the listed requirements or that are incomplete may not be reviewed.
If interested, please contact Joel Dohm at 231-348-2104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
Petoskey High School / Middle School
Deadline: Open Until Filled (E.O.E.)
Substitute Teaching Positions - Long Term
Substitute Teaching Positions - Daily
All Substitute Teachers for the Public Schools of Petoskey are contracted with EDUStaff. Please contact EDUStaff, to begin the process, at www.edustaffonline.com or call 877.97.GOEDU (46338).
Interested in becoming a bus driver? Contact Rosetta Stanley at (231) 487-9632