Enrollment News and Updates
Thank you for choosing the Public Schools of Petoskey! We are committed to providing an excellent education to all students.
Enrollments are handled at the Spitler Administration Building, 1130 Howard Street, Petoskey, MI.
Please bring the below documents with you at the time of enrollment. We will make a copy of all documents and return the originals to you.
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Residency documentation (must present 2)
-- Must show parent/guardian name and physical address
-- Drivers License and property tax bill, lease/rental agreement or utility bill
- Birth certificate
- Most recent IEP and MET report, if applicable
- Custody agreement, if applicable
- High School Students - transcript of grades from previous school
- Completed registration form
Schools of Choice
The application window for the 2023/24 school year is now closed.